what is cryptocurrency?
At its core, cryptocurrency is typically decentralized digital money designed to be used over the internet. Bitcoin, which launched in 2008, was the first cryptocurrency, and it remains by far the biggest, most influential, and best-known. In the decade since, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies like Ethereum have grown as digital alternatives to money issued by governments. Crypto makes it possible to transfer value online without the need for a middleman like a bank or payment processor, allowing value to transfer globally, near-instantly, 24/7, for low fees. Cryptocurrencies are usually not issued or controlled by any government or other central authority. They’re managed by peer-to-peer networks of computers running free, open-source software. Generally, anyone who wants to participate is able to.
If a bank or government isn’t involved, how is crypto secure?
It’s secure because all transactions are vetted by a technology called a blockchain. A cryptocurrency blockchain is similar to a bank’s balance sheet or ledger. Each currency has its own blockchain, which is an ongoing, constantly re-verified record of every single transaction ever made using that currency. Unlike a bank’s ledger, a crypto blockchain is distributed across participants of the digital currency’s entire network. No company, country, or third party is in control of it; and anyone can participate. A blockchain is a breakthrough technology only recently made possible through decades of computer science and mathematical innovations.
Most importantly, cryptocurrencies allow individuals to take complete control over their assets
why is cryptocurrency the future of finance?
- Cryptocurrencies are the first alternative to the traditional banking system, and have powerful advantages over previous payment methods and traditional classes of assets. Think of them as Money 2.0. — a new kind of cash that is native to the internet, which gives it the potential to be the fastest, easiest, cheapest, safest, and most universal way to exchange value that the world has ever seen.
- Cryptocurrencies can be used to buy goods or services or held as part of an investment strategy, but they can’t be manipulated by any central authority, simply because there isn’t one. No matter what happens to a government, your cryptocurrency will remain secure.
- Digital currencies provide equality of opportunity, regardless of where you were born or where you live. As long as you have a smartphone or another internet-connected device, you have the same crypto access as everyone else.
- Cryptocurrencies create unique opportunities for expanding people’s economic freedom around the world. Digital currencies’ essential borderlessness facilitates free trade, even in countries with tight government controls over citizens’ finances. In places where inflation is a key problem, cryptocurrencies can provide an alternative to dysfunctional fiat currencies for savings and payments.
- As part of a broader investment strategy, crypto can be approached in a wide variety of ways. One approach is to buy and hold something like bitcoin, which has gone from virtually worthless in 2008 to thousands of dollars a coin today. Another would be a more active strategy, buying and selling cryptocurrencies that experience volatility.
- One option for crypto-curious investors looking to minimize risk is USD Coin, which is pegged 1:1 to the value of the U.S. dollar. It offers the benefits of crypto, including the ability to transfer money internationally quickly and cheaply, with the stability of a traditional currency. Coinbase customers that hold USDC earn rewards, making it an appealing alternative to a traditional savings account.
Why Invest in cryptocurrency?
- We have made buying and selling cryptocurrencies easy, secure, and rewarding.
- It only takes a few minutes to create a secure account, and you can buy cryptocurrency using your debit card or bank account.
- You can buy as little (or as much) crypto as you want, since you can buy fractional coins. For example, you can buy $25.00 worth of bitcoin.
- Many digital currencies, including USD Coin and Tezos, offer holders rewards just for having them.
- Unlike stocks or bonds, you can easily transfer your cryptocurrency to anyone else or use it to pay for goods and services.
- Millions of people hold bitcoin and other digital currencies as part of their investment portfolios.
How does cryptocurrency work?
- Bitcoin is the first and most well-known, but there are thousands of types of cryptocurrencies. Many, like Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash, share Bitcoin’s core characteristics but explore new ways to process transactions. Others offer a wider range of features. Ethereum, for example, can be used to run applications and create contracts. All four, however, are based on an idea called the blockchain, which is key to understanding how cryptocurrency works.
- At its most basic, a blockchain is a list of transactions that anyone can view and verify. The Bitcoin blockchain, for example, is a record of every time someone sends or receives bitcoin. This list of transactions is fundamental for most cryptocurrencies because it enables secure payments to be made between people who don’t know each other without having to go through a third-party verifier like a bank.
- Blockchain technology is also exciting because it has many uses beyond cryptocurrency. Blockchains are being used to explore medical research, improve the sharing of healthcare records, streamline supply chains, increase privacy on the internet, and so much more.
- The principles behind both bitcoin and the Bitcoin blockchain first appeared online in a white-paper published in late 2007 by a person or group going by the name Satoshi Nakamoto.
- If you would like to invest into this new world technology, please review pricing packages below. We make it easy and provide a step by step instruction of how to start investing. How? We purchase it for you.
[*Please note that all investments into Cryptocurrency are extremely volatile and subject to losses. Our company is simply a vehicle of your way to start investing into crypto safely, securely, and painlessly. All wallets created are stored in an offline digitally password military encrypted device that only the CEO/Founder has access to. We keep the wallets we create on record in the event you lose your key and need to reset/restore the wallet. Although not necessary, we do encourage you to obtain your own wallet at some point to which no one but yourself knows the password/restore key to. All funds will be in your control once your wallet and keys are provided to you. It is up to you at that point to keep your information secure, as we are not and can not be liable for any losses after this point.]
10% of investment
20% of investment
25% of investment
35% of investment (min. $10,000 investment)
- Each package automatically assumes at least 1 hour of work
- For All members (except White Glove):
- Moving funds from the wallet to wallet after the initial transaction will incur a 10% fee if we are requested to move the funds. Any other fees incurred will automatically be deducted during transfer.
Invest at your own risk. We are only a vehicle to make investing into crypto easy, we are not a financial brokerage. Once the crypto is purchased, any losses or gains are yours alone. All receipts and confirmations are publicly available via the Blockchain, which we will provide information on how to access and see these transactions.